How to Apply
美洲杯投注 www.generalog.com Here is an easy step-by-step guide to get your career started with a degree from the University of Adelaide.
Step 1 - select your program
With over 400 undergraduate and postgraduate degrees on offer, as well as Study Abroad, Exchange, English Language, Offshore, and Pathway Programs – there are plenty of study options designed to give your career and life that extra impact!
For information about available programs please see the "what can I study?" page.
Step 2 - check the program entry requirements
- Undergraduate and postgraduate coursework programs
- Postgraduate higher degree by research programs
- Study Abroad and Exchange
Study Abroad and Exchange
- English Language
English Language Centre
- Pathway Programs
Alternative Pathways to the University
Step 3 - check the application closing dates
Step 4 - apply
Find a representative in your area: Agents and representatives of the University of Adelaide can assist with the preparation and submission of your application to study as well as your student visa application.
Nominate or Change Agent:?To nominate or change agents, you will need to complete and sign the?Nominate or Change Agent - Request Form?and forward the completed form firstname.lastname@example.org. The new agent can also submit the form on the student’s behalf; however, it must be signed by the student.
Step 5 - provide certified documents
Step 6 - what's next?
- You must quote the reference number when enquiring about your application.
- We will contact you should we require any additional information or documents.
- Should?you apply through an agent,?your nominated agent?will liaise with the university on your behalf.
Notification of application outcome
- Successful Application?- You (or your agent) will be sent a Letter of Offer via email. Refer to the?instructions for accepting your offer.
- Unsuccessful Application?- You (or your agent) will be notified via email.
Making an enquiry
Use the?online enquiry form?to enquire about the status of your application.
Current University of Adelaide students
Are you currently studying at the University of Adelaide as an international student?
Do you wish to change your program or apply for another program? ?Please visit the?internal transfer (change of program)?webpage.